Thursday, January 29, 2009

DH, I do NOT like you today!

Well, really you started last night but whatever. Seriously, you want to have a "Michelle I can tell you've gained even more weight" convo with me? WTF! My bad you're skinny as hell and have no idea what it's like to try to lose or even control your weight. The only way I've ever been skinny is when I was annorexic. Yes, that's right ANNOREXIC! AND you know that! Yes, that's why I was skinny when we first met (and the fact that I was 16). Yes, that's also why I was skinny for the wedding too. Dontcha think that if you've noticed, then just possibly I've noticed too since it's MY BODY! Maybe just maybe you should turn on your filter for your fucking mouth!
Then today you want to throw a bitch fit because I didn't answer my phone when you called? I was in the bathroom at work and I don't bring my phone with me when I'm in there. DUH! But still that reason isn't good enough for you. How about you jump down from the pedistal you think you belong on and start being a better partner!

2 comments:

  1. ::boohiss::

    Mr. Maddox.

    Shame on you.

    ILUR body just the way it is Michelle. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh, girl! That's totally grounds for a good verbal bitch slap! I got your back!

    xoxo,
    MrsSC

    ReplyDelete