Monday, February 2, 2009

Did I just accidentally bleach my ute?

So my DH definitely has his own way of cleaning. He decided on Friday, before I got home from work, to "clean" the bathtub. His way of doing that is to pout a gallon of bleach into the bathtub.... and that's it. He didn't rinse or scrub or anything. So that night I went to take a long, hot, much needed bath. I of course turn on the water and get in and start to bathe. After a good 3 minutes I started to smell bleach. So I thought umkay maybe DH cleaned the toilet or something. Then, when I was laying in there I noticed the water looking murky. Hmm ok. So I get out and my skin is burning and feels like my outer layer of skin had been burned off. I must have put on an entire bottle of lotion to try to make it feel better... yeah didn't help. Who wants to bet the bleach water went up my vag into my ute! Great! Thanks hon.... bet that's not good for TTC!

No comments:

Post a Comment