Thursday, February 12, 2009

Just wanted to AW a little bit...


Ahh, that's my heart right there. He would love a brother or sister.... you hear that ovaries?? Make my little dude happy umkay!
Ok anyways, Mikey went for an interview on Wednesday and it went really well. He'd be selling insurance, which isn't at all what he wants to do, but is better than his current job where he wants to pull his eyeballs off every day. He also went in and did some testing for a temping agency just for some other options. Whatever hon, just please bring in some dough! Oh and be happy :)
About my chart. Temp went up again today. Not exactly what I was looking for.... ahem. AF where are ya dear? Can I tempt you to come with some chocolates, cramps and mood swings? I know you like those!

No comments:

Post a Comment