Monday, February 9, 2009

::Sigh::

I was skinny here! Boo! Well, actually yay for then and boo that I'm bigger now.... ugh! A whopping 28 lbs bigger! That's huge for a 5ft 2in gal! This is in the cabin that we rented in the Blue Ridge mountains for our honeymoon.
Anyways, my doc appt. on Friday went ok. I had my pap and will have whatever results next Monday the 16th. He said if I don't get AF by CD 60 then to give him a call and he'd most likely prescribe something to jump start it.

As for DH, he's scheduled to go into testing for a new job on Thursday so hopefully something will pan out in that department.


I took monster to the pet shop on Saturday to look at the puppies and birds because he gets so excited. We're thinking about getting him a puppy this year for his 5th birthday but we'll have to see how that works out. We couldn't stay long because I got upset and wanted to buy them all and take them home with me lol.







Dori fish!

No comments:

Post a Comment